How to Join the DPOE Network
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Subject: Join the DPOE Network
- Your Name
- Your Institutional Affiliation (can be Non-affiliated)
- Type of Institution: Library, Archives, Museum, Historical Society, Non-affiliated, etc
- Your geographic location
- A litte bit about your interest in digital preservation education
All who request to join the DPOE Network will be added to the DPOE Listserv by one of the DPOE Staff. You will receive a confirmation email after you have been added to the listserv. You may opt out of joining the listserv by specifying "No Listserv," or "Already on Listserv" in your email.
How to Participate in the DPOE Network
There are several ways you can be part of the DPOE Network.
As an individual you can:
- join the DPOE Network as a Digital Preservation Education Advocate;
- stay informed about the program activities by signing up for the DPOE listserv; and
- participate in the conversation about digital preservation education on the DPOE listserv.
As a DPOE Trainer* you:
- are automatically a member of the DPOE National Trainer Network;
- can keep informed about the program activities by signing up for the DPOE listserv; and
- are encouraged to participate in the conversation about digital preservation education on the DPOE listserv.
*To become a DPOE Trainer, you must first apply to and attend a DPOE Train-the-Trainer Workshop. Join the DPOE listserv and watch for announcements of the next Train-the-Trainer workshop in your region. Calls for applications will also be posted on our Train-the-Trainer page.
As an organization you can:
- stay updated about the program’s activities and ongoing initiatives by signing up for the DPOE listserv;
- share information with us and the DPOE Network about your initiatives and activities in this field; and
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in collaborating or partnering with us.