The DPOE National Trainer Network is made up of individuals who have attended a DPOE Train-the-Trainer workshop. The network covers six regions: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southcentral, Southeast, and Southwest.
- Sarah Grimm is an Electronic Records Archivist at the Wisconsin Historical Society in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Stephanie Gowler is Conservator at the Indiana Commission on Public Records in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Carol Kussmann is Collections Assistant at the Minnesota Historical Society in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Matthew Schultz is Collaborative Services Librarian for Educopia and is located in Springlake, Michigan.
- Emily Shaw is a Digital Preservation Librarian at University of Iowa.
- Kristopher Stenson is an Electronic Records Archivist at Illinois State University.
- Cinda May is the Chair of Special Collections at Indiana State University.
- Sara Fuchs is a Digital Content Initiative Coordinator at the American Librarian Association.
- Elizabeth Dubuisson is the Archives Librarian at the USA Command and General Staff College.
- Martin Gengenbach is the Policy & Program Analyst at the Kansas Historical Society.
- Beth Shields is a Oral History Administrator at the Kentucky Historical Society.
- Frances Lloyd-Baynes is a Content Database Specialist at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
- Sara Ring is a Digitization & Metadata Training Coordinator at Minitex in Minneapolis.
- Karen Keehr is the Curator of Photographs at the Nebraska State Historical Society in Lincoln Nebraska.
- Jillian Carney is the Manager of Digital Services at the Ohio Historical Society.
- Sara Casper is the Government Records Archivist at the South Dakota State Historical Society - State Archives.
- Emily Pfotenhauer is the Outreach Specialist at Wisconsin Heritage Online (external link) in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Andrew Steadham is the Archives Specialist for Rotary International in Chicago, Illinois.
- Brenda Burk is the Associate Archivist at Indiana University.
- Stephanie Kom is a Cataloging Librarian at North Dakota State Library.
- Nathan Troup is a Senior Records Analyst at the Missouri Office of the Secretary of State.
- Tom Keyser is a Librarian at the Iowa State Library.
- Kevin Driedger is a Librarian at the Library of Michigan.
- Paul Go is a Systems Librarian and Library Technology Manager at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Benn Joseph is a Manuscript Librarian at Northwestern University.
- Mary Rose is a Metadata Librarian at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
- Patrice-Andre Prud'homme is the Head of Digital Collections at Illinois State University.
- Julia Lazicki is aTechnical Services Assistant at Lewis University.
- Sarah Wegley is a Library Operations Associate at Governors State University.
- Sandra Fritz is a Digital Imaging Program Coordinator at Illinois State Library.
- Nicole Finzer is a Visual Resources Librarian at Northwestern University.
- Julie Mosbo is a Preservation Librarian at Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- David Levinson is a Systems Librarian and Academic Technologist at Lake Forest College.
- Christine McClure is a Digital Services Librarian and Academic Technologist at the Illinois Institute of Technology .
- Andrew Huot is a Conservator and Preservation Specialist at Illinois State University.
- William Schultz Jr. is a Cataloging Librarian at Eastern Illinois University.
- Adam Strohm is a Digital Collections Librarian at Newberry Library.
- Laurie Sauer is an Information Technologies Librarian at Knox College.
- Kathryn Flynn is a Resident Librarian at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Brittany Osika is an Electronic Resources Librarian and Archives Supervisor at Illinois Central College.
- Jennifer Ho is an Archives Librarian at the University of St. Francis.
DPOE has trainers in Connecticut, Maine, New York, and Washington D.C.
- Brenda J. Miller is a Curator at the Hartford Public Library in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Laura Osterhout is Member Services Librarian at the Rochester Regional Library Council in Fairport, New York.
- Erin Rhodes is Digital Projects and Education Coordinator at the Colby College Library Special Collections in Waterville, Maine.
- Sarah J. Rhodes is a Digital Collections Librarian at the Georgetown University Law Library in Washington, D.C.
- Jennifer Fairall works at Siena College in Londonville, New York.
DPOE has trainers in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Utah.
- Austin Schulz is a Reference Archivist at the Oregon State Archives (external link) in Salem, Oregon.
- Chris Erickson is a Digital Preservation Officer at the Brigham Young University Libraries in Provo, Utah.
- Sam Meister is a Digital Archivist at the University of Montana in Missoula, Montana.
- Michal Rebecca Walden is an Archivist at the Idaho State Archives in Boise, Idaho.
DPOE has trainers in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Fang Wang is Digital Information Management Librarian at Texas Tech University Law Library in Lubbock, Texas.
- Kitty Pittman is an Administrative Librarian at the University of Oklahoma Libraries in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Lauren Goodley is an Archivist at the Texas General Land Office in Austin, Texas.
- Michelle Reilly is Head of Digital Services at the University of Houston Libraries in Houston, Texas.
DPOE has trainers in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and North Carolina.
- Amy Rudersdorf is the Assistant Director for Content at the Digital Public Library of America.
- Jody DeRidder is the Director of Digital Services at University of Alabama Libraries (external link) in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- Walker Sampson is an Electronic Records Manager at the Mississippi Department of Archives and History in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Wenxian Zhang is Professor and Head of Archives and Special Collections at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.
DPOE has trainers in California, Denver, Hawaii, and Nevada.
- Jane Barnwell is the Director of Library and Information Literacy Initiatives at Pacific Resources for Education and Learning in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Jamie Seemiller is a Program Administrator at the Denver Public Library in Denver, Colorado.
- Jeffrey Kintop is State Archivist for the State of Nevada.
- Zoe Friedlander is a Systems Librarian at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Margaret Herrick Library (external link) in Beverly Hills, California.
DPOE Steering Committee [top]
The DPOE Steering Committee advises DPOE on the direction and execution of program strategies.
- Allison Druin is Associate Dean for Research at the University of Maryland.
- Anne Van Camp is the Director of the Smithsonian Institution Archives.
- Jim Corridan is the Indiana State Archivist and the Director of the Indiana Commission on Public Records.
- Mary Molinaro is the Associate Dean for Library Technologies at the University of Kentucky.
- Nadina Y. Gardner is the Director Division of Preservation and Access at the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- Paul R. Bergeron is Nashua City Clerk and President of the National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators.
- Robert Horton is Associate Deputy Director Office of Library Services at the Institute for Museum and Library Services
- Tamara Sumner is Associate Professor Institute of Cognitive Science at the University of Colorado at Boulder
- Victoria Irons Walch is Executive Director at the Council of State Archivists.
- William Kilbride is the Executive Director of the Digital Preservation Coalition.
Digital Preservation Education Advocates [top]
Digital Preservation Education Advocates are individuals who have received digital preservation training from a DPOE Trainer, would like to receive training, or simply have a passion for digital preservation and want to join the conversation. Want to be a DPOE Advocate? Learn how to join the DPOE Network HERE.